The excitement before this important event is understandable. In this article, we will explain how to overcome the fear of failure.
The excitement before the first date is not uncommon. Even those who have already been in relationships and marriage suffer from this. And this is quite normal: there is nothing strange in the fact that people who confidently communicate with others, nevertheless, are afraid of troubles.
- To reduce the level of excitement and fear, or even completely get rid of it, you should first reduce virtual communication: this applies to both dating sites and the usual chatter in chat rooms with friends.
- Practice discussions with people “in real life”: it will allow you to cope with fears, clearly showing that there is nothing terrible in a meeting with another person.
- If time is running out, do not be in a hurry to get upset: and for such a case we have a couple of methods: if there are five minutes to the event, and you still have your hair to dry, then there is no question of a struggle with your emotions. It remains only to apologize for the impending delay, or even completely ask to postpone your rendezvous.
- It will be good to use exercises that will help to cope with stress without taking a lot of time. On the Internet, you can find exercises and tips that will help you quickly calm down in a stressful situation.
Whether or Not?
If you are afraid that you do not like the new partner – his look and style? If you are afraid not to like this person because of the appearance and that is why you are under great stress and anxiety before the day X, you will have to use other methods of complacency: the standard procedure will hardly help to cope with such a task.
- Try to put on a date a “happy” shirt or T-shirt, dress, something like this: if you have such clothes, at the right moment he/she will surely give you confidence. Remember: the main thing is that you like yourself; this is the key to success.
- Search online for 10 things that should never be put on a date. Check your wardrobe to be absolutely confident in your image.
As you can see, it’s really easy to get rid of the excitement and fear that hit you right before this important event. The methods described above are suitable for both those who have plenty of free time and those who do not have it at all.